13 March 2018

Web Finds - 13 March 2018

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Planner Setup - A6 Gillio Compagna - designmademyday
  2. Planner Collection - March 2018 - Sierra Poulson
  3. GILLIO UNDYED SETUP W/ 30MM RINGS MAR 2018 - Rebecca Hodge
  4. Functional Planning - My Projects Tab: How I Work on My Goals - The Planner Project
  5. PLAN WITH ME | Personal/Medium Size kikki.K | 'Hop to It' | March 12-18 | Brimbles Sticker Club - ms.paperlover
  6. My planner Collection part 1/princess pretty much - Princess Pretty Much
  7. My thoughts on plannercon|SF - Lena Mishari
  8. My Pocket Planner Setup 2018/ Filofax Malden Pocket - TheCraftyMom
  9. My planner Collection part 2/princess pretty much - Princess Pretty Much
  10. My Filofax Bujo - Nina771118
  11. My Franklin Covey Monarch size planners /flip thru/princess pretty much - Princess Pretty Much
  12. Unboxing My Pocket Croc Fawn FiloFax - Queen Jessa
  13. Ежедневники на кольцах: атака клонов с Aliexpress на Filofax KikkiK Kate Spade - Миллион Блокнотов
  14. How my planners working together? - Hobonichi Cousin, A6, Weeks, Happy Planner, Filofax, - From Chaos to Order
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. Plan With Me || Spring Picnic - Karens Obsessions
  2. My week #9 - She's Eclectic
You might also be interested in Planner Spread Love on Facebook. 

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment