03 May 2016

Web Finds - 3 May 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Recensione VanDerSpek Agenda Italiano - D Mylasteureka
  2. Filofax Setup Update - Anfang 2016 / Patent Nude Personal (DEUTSCH/GERMAN) - Dummesmaedchen
  3. VanDerSpek agende a confronto: recensione.  - D Mylasteureka
  4. Baby Tracking Section in my Planner (Kate Spade, Filofax) - Annie Smith
  5. Filofax Saffiano black Setup - Anne Ludewig
  6. Filofax Malden Wallet Set-Up - Patty Aizaga
  7. Filofax Malden setup part 1 - Rita Weaver
  8. Updated Review on My Filofax Saffiano Personal Compact Agenda - Determine tobe
  9. Filofax Peru als Filodori *Deutsch* - TheAlmutz
  10. FILOFAX SETUP 2016 // plannerlovinglulu // filofax nude - Plannerlovinglulu 
  11. My almond Amazona filofax walkthrough set-up May 2016 - Deborah White
  12. Filofax als Geldbörse | Finsbury Mini Grey | Set Up - Aileen Klappert
  13. 2016 May setup - My main planner: Filofax A5 Malden purple - From Chaos to Order
  14. Filofax domino update April-May 2016 part 1 - Meera Baindur
  15. Van Der Spek Wochendekoration | Make - Up - Tess W
  16. Flip though of my Filofax - Frugal_Me
  17. A Planner to fit into a personal FILOFAX/MySummerTouch - My Summer Touch
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. The Return of Planner Friday – End of April Edition - Dianne Sylivan
  2. My week #211 - Paper Lovestory
  3. My Week #17 - Polkadotparadiso 
  4. My Week #17 In Review (2015) - Joanny White
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment