01 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year to everyone, our readers, our supporters in the trade, everyone at Filofax UK and at Gillio in Belgium. You all made 2013 such a huge success for Philofaxy and its readers.  I'm looking forward to 2014 even more so.

So do you make any New Year's resolutions? I've never really done this in the past, or if I did I wasn't very good at sticking to them!! In 2013 I decided to try keeping a more detailed journal, I managed to do that but may be not as detailed as I would have liked to do. I will continue to try this in 2014, but don't tell anyone but my journal is in a bound planner... shock !!! But it's the only bound planner I use!

So if you haven't thought about any New Years resolutions yet. Here are some Philofaxy related ones you can try:
I will just finish by wishing you and your families a Happy New Year and may it be a good year and a healthy year for you all.

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! (I officially am still living in the past lol) I don't generally do "resolutions" as there is too much pressure, but I do have goals that I attempt to reach. My #1 for 2014 is to become more organized mentally, which is where my Filofax comes in! If I don't schedule time for schoolwork I am never gonna finish my MBA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Steve, and to all the wonderful people on Philofaxy and the whole planner community. Here's to a happy, and ORGANIZED 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to all the people who make Philofaxy the amazing community that it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! No January 1 resolutions, but I'm always working on improving habits and choices. I did visit Levenger's website and ended up ordering a 5-year journal to keep very brief notes on key family moments for our children. For the past two years, I have done it on index cards stored in a file box, and I think it's time to upgrade. It's not really a resolution, but I'm starting it in 2014.

    Okay, here's one Philofaxy resolution (since I already follow the site on twitter and have liked the page): I will comment more here and on other paper planner sites. I have been a lurker for a long time, but I've only recently begun to interact with people online.

    Thanks for all you do to bring us together! Here's to a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 5-year journal for your kids is such a great idea! Welcome and I'm glad you're not lurking any more!

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year. I don't do resolutions, but if I was pushed for one, it would be to attend a meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my goals for 2014 is to comment and blog here more often!

    ReplyDelete