05 May 2017

Free For All Friday - No 442

I'm coming to the end of a two week stay in UK, it has been a fairly hectic visit in one way or another, but a very productive one.

Last Saturday I was in St Neots and tomorrow I'm up on London for the Philofaxy Meet Up.

As always my planner has never been too far away from me helping me remember things I've needed to get done during the stay.

If you are away from home for any length of time do you use the same organiser or a different one?

You can of course ask any questions or discuss anything organiser related. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to use the same Personal format, although if I have a lot of stuff to carry I might move up from the Lincoln to the Cavendish for the extra ring space. These days that's about the only variation

    ReplyDelete