So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 25 February 2017
- Film Photography Recording Insert
- A Date For Your Diary - 5th March 2017
- PlannerCon Europe Website is now live
- Free For All Tuesday - No. 317
- Web Finds - 28 February 2017
- Highlights of February 2017
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 52
- Free For All Friday No. 433 by Steve
- I Painted My Malden!! - MissVickybee
- Get help installing GTD - Getting Things Done®
- Functional Planning with Multiple Planners - Lil Divette
- Can’t Live Without… - Life with my Planners
- End of month catch up (Feb) - Karens Obsessions
- How to Assemble Your FranklinPlanner - FranklinPlannerTalk
- How to choose what to do next? Without real answer... - Blog - PlanCademy
- 5 Tips to Change Your Day from Chaotic to Constructive - Time Management Ninja
- Design your dream organiser at PlannerCon! - Blog | Gillio
- Week On A Page - Life with my Planners
- Out with the Malden, in with a Traveler’s Notebook - Jordan Marie Powers
- Choosing a GTD system - Getting Things Done®
- How to Use Your Planner to Prioritize - FranklinPlannerTalk
- Planner Girls collective: i cant live without.. - a ska loving geek
- free march calendar download - I Love It All
- Gillio at PlannerCon 2017: schedule - Blog | Gillio
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself When Writing a Personal Mission Statement - FranklinPlannerTalk
- With me, all the time, everywhere. The Van Der Spek Standard... - Olga plans!
- Time management Monday: How to avoid overcommitment overwhelm - Quo Vadis Blog
- Menu planning in the main planner - Blog - PlanCademy
- 5 Things You’re Doing Right Now That Waste Time - Time Management Ninja
- Making pages for my Filofax - My Filofax Blog
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com Thank you.
And have you tried reading one of my Flipboard magazines yet? It works great on a tablet or smart phone, but you can view them on a desktop machine as well. Be sure to Follow the ones you like and you will get notifications when I update them.