Instead of using my different sections, everything is lumped together in Notes/In and items on my lists are either done or low priority. I wouldn't say that I'm exactly in planner fail and I'm still getting stuff done, but I suppose I'm not working as efficiently as I normally do.
Thankfully I'm not working a full day on Friday, so will be sitting down in the afternoon to do a review:
- Supplies required: chai tea, snacks and music (cat optional)
- Remove all contents
- Put essentials back in, e.g. flyleaf, dividers, spare paper
- Process all items in Notes/In using the Getting Things Done workflow diagram
- Rewrite my lists from the above
- Review all projects to ensure I have current actions for them.
And as always as it's Friday, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related.
Have a great weekend.