10 July 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Fiona

Thank you to Fiona for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

My favourite organiser is the Filofax Pocket Chameleon. I have one in black and one in raspberry. The black one is my current diary and the raspberry is storing unused inserts.

2. How long have you owned it?

I bought my black Chameleon last December and the raspberry chameleon was in about August of 2012.

3. What is it that you like about it so much?

I love the pocket Chameleon as it's small enough to be carried in my handbag. I use it all the time so portability is important. I have tried using a personal size but found it was too bulky. I also really love the wallet pocket, so handy for storing receipts and important papers. The leather is aoft and it lays completely flat which makes it easy to use.

4. Do you use it all the time?

YES! As a working mum of two I use my Filofax all the time. I always have it in my handbag.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

Yes, I wish the pen loops were more flexible and could hold a thicker pen. It's hard to find pens that fit nicely.

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser




Thank you Fiona

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

No comments:

Post a Comment