16 February 2016

Web Finds - 16 February 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My New Filofax Nude A5 - mju97531
  2. Filofax Malden Setup - Sew Much Crafting inserts - Plan with Ana
  3. Filofax Geometric & Domino in Personal Size - Planner Love
  4. Kikki.K/ Filofax Wochendeko - Galaxy, Romantik | Planner & Passion - Sabrina Bloggt 
  5. Main filofax - Lala Al-Jaf
  6. My Planner Journey - Plannerdoc808 
  7. Filofax Setup 2016 - Sandrine Blue
  8. Pocket Filofax Finsbury Set Up & Travel Planner Supplies/ Planning On The Go! - Couture By Krystal
  9. Filofax - Hugo Hamann
  10. February Filofax setup 2016 - Lisa Rides Again
  11. Planner Setup 2016 | Filofax Personal Holborn Zip & Pennybridge Compact - KatesPlaceDiY 
  12. Filofax Planner Setup 2016 [ENGLISH] - Palestblue
  13. My Malden is here!! - Tess Humphres planningwithtessray
  14. Filofax Original Nude A5 Setup - Planner Pampering
  15. Filofax Domino in personal set up 2016 - lee616liam
  16. Filofax - University Setup - Sara D
  17. Gillio Planner Journey and Collection Overview - Randompastimes
  18. My 2016 Planner Setup: The Calendar - PacificOcean17
  19. Planner Setup and Plan With Me || Kikki.K Planner - Bree K
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #200 - Paper Lovestory
  2. Plan with me week #7 - My Planner Obsession
  3. 2016 Planner Layouts, Weeks# 5 & 6 - Angie Hales Creates
  4. Week Six - Stationery Starlet
  5. My Week #6 In Review (2016) - Joanny White
  6. My Week #6 - Polkadot Paradiso 
  7. My week – Plum Paper Planner - The Fabulous Planner
  8. #unmoisdeplanner Semaine 2 - Accro à l'Organisation 
  9. 2016 Planner Layouts, Weeks# 7 - Angie Hales Creates
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment