02 October 2010

Rose Filofax

Filofax create organisers that sometimes never make it in to production. They often sell off these 'rare' low number issues and I've provided a link in a previous post, but for the life of me I can't find it as I type this! Nor is there anything on the Filofax UK site at the moment.

Anyway.... getting to the point of this post.... Filofax UK recently saw our 'Reader Under the Spotlight' series and sent one of our lucky readers a pre-production Rose Classic Filofax. A sample that due to the difficulties of producing it, it will not be going in to production. So this truly is a rare beast.... and here are the pictures.




And here is the lucky new owner.......


It's Erin.... So Erin we want to know more about how you are going to use this new Filofax... and is this number 76 in the collection?

Thank you for sharing this with us Erin, as you can see there are occasional unexpected bonus's from contributing to Philofaxy. Knowing my luck I will get a box full of Kiwi polish turn up in the post, after they featured in my recent restoration post!!!!
.

10 comments:

  1. I do indeed feel very blessed and lucky to have this wonderful Filofax. For right now, I'm not going to use it at all!! I just like to gaze at it lovingly every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erin. You deserve it as recognition for your epic collection. Respect!

    Its gorgeous!And so very special in all kinds of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Erin! You deserve it for your wonderful collection and devotion to Filofax :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I'm envious. That's truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I would love love LOVE to have this filo!

    Congrats Erin! :) Very jealous of you but can't say it wasn't deserved with it being your 76th filo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its actually Erin's 77th. A fine member of Philofaxy turned her on to the Swarvorski (sp) Crystal Filo a few weeks ago and she got one through a retailer in the UK online. That "was" her favorite until she saw this one upon arriving home from our trip to Alaska....

    There was a reference to a link on rare Filofaxes in the original post? How do I find it? They make great gifts for my significant other - Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Congratulations, Erin. What other goodies might Filofax be giving away? I know some other readers who could benefit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please join the queue... in an orderly line please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think these are fabulous; I bought one in the Summer but was unable to identify it until I found this article as I couldn't find it on any Filofax websites. I would like to sell it as my dream filofax is the deco one though it is expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is one of these for sale in our Readers Ads page click on the link at the top of the page

    ReplyDelete