17 October 2010

Malden around the web

Now that the Filofax Malden is available at all of the main Filofax on-line stores including at long last on the US site. It's been interesting (for me anyway) to see the different reviews in blogs around the web.

Here's a list of the ones I found:
I wonder how popular the crimson red model is?  The Ochre and the Black certainly look excellent to me.

As I've hinted on here and on Twitter I'm very tempted with both sizes that are available Personal and Pocket, but which colour?

So if you have bought a Malden but you don't blog, I'm sure there are plenty of others that will be interested in your views.


5 comments:

  1. Looks good! Some great reviews!


    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crimson Malden (ordered from France a few months ago) is sitting on the table next to me. I'm really happy with it. The color is not too bright nor too dark, and the leather is a dream. I'm planning to buy another in black, but I'm not in any big hurry. It's by far my favorite Filo.
    I posted some pictures to the Flickr group, one of them even made it to Flickr's Explore page!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stirwise/4923466013/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might like to know that I have just learnt (from filofax UK) that they will be producing a mini sized Malden in around April 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, a Malden mini!! If they would also release it in that gorgeous Imperial Purple (like the Finchley) and in A5, I would faint in sheer excitement .... ;-)
    That said, I'm currently awaiting the arrival of a personal crimson Malden (I'm a sucker for reds and purples) ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Jotje! I too can't wait for the mini Malden. I'm told they will be in "Vintage Pink" or "Grey".... I don't really know what these colours are though! I hope the vintage pink is quite dark- as I also love reds and purples (and I like the crimson Malden).

    ReplyDelete